Retirement Plan Service Advisor
The Retirement Plan Service Advisor provides support for the firm’s retirement plan division by servicing existing plans and helping in the sales process of obtaining new plans. This role is primarily responsible for serving as the primary service advisor by meeting with participants and handling any participant investment related questions. Candidates must understand retirement planning strategies and be able to clearly communicate these strategies along with specific plan details to the retirement plan participants.
This role helps service the firm’s corporate retirement plans by:
· Preparing for annual review meetings with retirement plan sponsors
· Conducting enrollment meetings with participants
· Delivering investment, reallocation & rollover advice to participants
· Helping generate new business opportunities within the existing retirement plans
· Networking and developing referral and new plan relationships
· Providing client service to our participants, plan sponsors and centers of influence
· Developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of retirement plans and Horizon’s service model
· Consistently providing a high level of proactive client service in a professional manner.
· Providing timely responses to participant inquires.
· Financial services experience; Must have a Series 7 license at a minimum
· Familiarity with retirement services preferred
· Self-starter with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
· Strong customer communication skills, along with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Team player
To apply for this position, please contact Brooke Gautreau at email@example.com or (225)-612-3820.
Horizon Wealth Management is committed to helping make people’s lives easier by eliminating financial anxiety, providing financial leadership, and instilling a sense of confidence and clarity about the future they desire. Along the way, we have built a unique support system for other independent financial advisors who want to provide the same for their clients, but may not yet be free to do so in the way they desire.
We offer support through the unique combination of a proven system managed by an experienced team along with the extensive resources and relationships of our broker-dealer, Cetera Advisors, so you have the freedom, choice and flexibility that are the hallmarks of true independence.
We provide a comprehensive, full service model to affiliated advisors through The Horizon Advisor Hub™. Through this service model, as an advisor with Horizon, you will be provided with all of the resources needed to support your practice from operations to business development to planning and research.
If you would like to arrange a confidential conversation to explore partnering with us, please contact Chris Sullivan for more information by email CSullivan@HorizonFG.com or by phone (425) 691-8773.