Client Service Manager
The Client Service Manager plays a critical role in the client service and operational functions of our firm by ensuring outstanding client service through direct contact with clients, our broker dealer, advisors and fellow staff members. With responsibility for the day-to-day operational and client service duties of the firm, this role ensures that all client service needs are handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
This role helps service the firm’s wealth management clients & corporate retirement plans by:
- Consistently providing a high level of proactive client service in a professional manner.
- Assisting the advisory team with operational needs such as preparing and processing all forms and applications for account opening, contributions, distributions, address changes, beneficiary changes and other necessary client business
- Answering client requests via phone and email
- Tracking client service issues and new business in process
- Maintaining the client and retirement plan service calendar and proactively reaching out to schedule meetings
- Helping prepare for all retirement plan enrollment and annual review meetings
- Providing timely client service to retirement plan participants and plan sponsors
- Financial services experience is preferred
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Strong customer communication skills, along with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills
- Team player
To apply for this position, please contact Brooke Gautreau: firstname.lastname@example.org