Now is the time to start planning for health care expenses in retirement. Find out what you need to do to obtain the coverage you need and protect against rising costs. This workshop is purely educational. No specific insurance or investment products will be discussed.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
• How Medicare enrollment periods work—and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
• How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
• How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
• Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
• Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement—including the possibility of needing long-term care