Professional Guidance for Plan Sponsors and Participants
We Find the Right Path to Meet Your Goals
Whether you own a business and want to give your employees the best retirement options, or you just want to make sure that your individual retirement plan is future-proof, we’ll help you make the right moves.*
It takes a team effort for an employer sponsored retirement plan to run smoothly. Our team serves as the primary point of contact for not only you, the plan sponsor, to help manage your fiduciary responsibilities, but also for your participants to answer questions about their investments in the plan.
When it comes to planning your individual retirement, there are a lot of questions, uncertainties and many choices to make along the way. With Horizon as your retirement planner, you’ll have a team of financial professionals ready to help you anytime with answers to your questions and ongoing guidance, advice and support.
The 401(k)onfidence System™
Get a Full Picture of Your Retirement Plan
- Identify what’s important to you and your participants and what you want to change and improve
- Inventory your plan’s assets, fees and structure
- Determine areas where we can add to your value, discuss how to engage with us and review service levels
- A written assessment of key areas of your plan covering total plan costs, service and overall effectiveness
- Benchmark your current plan investment options and fees against industry standards
- Understand, monitor and document your full fiduciary responsibilities
- Specific recommendations to improve plan provider, investment options, service and communication
- A fiduciary checklist to help document the progress of your plan
- Comparison report of potential right-fit vendors
- Proactive communication to reduce participant and fiduciary anxiety of change
- Establish step-by-step timeline to implement the plan transition and manage expectations
- Coordinated effort between all service providers to ensure smooth transitions
- Ongoing enrollments, education, service and communication participants can rely on
- Helping participants understand plan provider website and retirement savings statements
- Customized outreach through group meetings and individual meetings giving participants access to professional financial
- Annual investment and plan compliance review
- Evaluation of participant behavior, education effectiveness and plan impact
- Timely regulatory updates and consistent communication
*Investments in securities do not offer a fix rate of return. Principal, yield and/or share price will fluctuate with changes in market conditions and, when sold or redeemed, you may receive more or less than originally invested. No system or financial planning strategy can guarantee future results.
Start a Conversation
Plan for Confidence.
Manage life’s home runs and curve balls with clear advice, personalized guidance and supportive leadership to create a more confident financial future.